Resilience is Our Strength We Use to Overcome
- Resiliency means being able to bounce back from life’s ups and downs.
- Those day to day events or encounters that sometime leave you feeling totally overwhelmed at first…
- Being resilient is, where, even though feeling overwhelmed, you do get up, stand here, be there to tackle your day to day, the next day… every day.
- Resiliency means you handle those days, those feelings in healthy ways, allowing yourself to feel the grief, the anger, the loss, and the confusion which comes when your are hurt or being challenged by a life changing event.
- Its knowing, trusting you will make it thru if you continue to do what you doing.
- Its the energy we use when we refuse, doing what we must, not to let these situations or events and their resulting emotions and attitudes become our permanent state of mind.
- It is where we persevere, maintaining our efforts, and then because we did, we somehow receive an unexpected outcome, one where we not only heal, but often bounce back stronger than before.
- Cope well with high levels of ongoing disruptive change
- Sustain good health and energy when under its constant pressure
- Bounce back easily from setbacks
- Overcome adversities
- Change to a new way of working and living when an old way is not longer possible and do this without acting in dysfunctional or harmful ways
- resiliency is something you do, its more than something you have
See it in you. Accept its presence within yourself as you give witness to its results. Become aware of how you use it to get over and to get by.
Be grateful for the times when those around you, who watch you do what you do, remind you by saying to you, “You are strong.”
Resilience then is just you being stronger than the situations, by not letting those day to day happenings overwhelm, take over your state of mind, causing you to neglect the what there
is for you to do to keep you and yours going. Its when you just keep on keeping on regardless.